“…in everything give thanks” …I Thessalonians 5:18b (NKJV)
Please thank God with many that:
By God’s grace through your prayers:
- We overcame obstacles of no Christian contacts to meet our objective to develop a network of A.C.T.S. Volunteer Coordinators from Taiwan to along China’s south coast to Hong Kong, China.
They enabled us to share our vision for Christian to go back to Jerusalem sharing their faith to every household along the way, instill their faith in the next generation and increase their family income by practicing Biblical principal to their churches and home groups. Much of China is more open to the Gospel that at any time in history!
Sharing Xiamen, Fujian – We left our business and Christian friends with Colin Cotterill to purchase chemicals from Alan who was most receptive to the Gospel. We met Roger at a church who introduced us to many evangelistic Christian businessmen, Jason, Steven and others who spoke excellent English, and invited Fred to sing Christian songs in Chinese to well over 400 wedding attendees.
Sharing in Dapu, Guangdong – Rev. Dennis Balcomb, our mentor in Hong Kong, referred us to South Africans, Candice Swanson and Soneri Van Heerdon, also a businessman/government worker who we could partner with us to offer conversational Western English to children and their parents using bilingual government approved Christian materials.
Sharing in Meizhou, Guangdong – Candice Swansonn referred us to a woman Pastor who related us to Cheryl Lia, a Western English translator and Sion, a well connected driver who spoke to them to enable us to share our vision of helping Aboriginal Christians to go back to Jerusalem, etc. as described in the first paragraph above.
Sharing in Hong Kong, China – A.C.T.S. Volunteer Evangelist, Pastor Eric Pang, was most gracious in bringing us to speak at the celebration of the 86th birthday of “Uncle Chan”, a co-leader with Eric of the alliance of Aboriginals in the New Territories which has 700,000 Aboriginal residents and Eric’s home group which we were invited by Fanny to attend a large Hakka church and share our vision and training program with Pastor David and Pastor George, a Manchester, England resident and former restauranteur and offered to help coordinate the millions of Chinese Aboriginals working in restaurants around the world.
A.C.T.S. Volunteer Evangelists, Jared an Sauman Weich, arranged our time with Victoria Yeung and over a thousand Aboriginal Taiwanese and our encouraging stay in a 900 year old Aboriginal village with YWAM.
“If you ask anything in my name I will do it.” John 14:14 (NKJV)
Please pray with us that God will:
– Have mercy and forgiveness especially for every person hear where we shared on China’s southern east coat where A.C.T.S. has recently traveled within 100 miles, along Australia’s east coast.
– Provide pastors, mentors, teachers and Christian friends for every new “babe in Christ”.
- Prepare Volunteer Evangelist, Carol Major in Woorimbinda, to her present and future ministries through A.C.T.S. training videos, in Australia.
– Heal those affected by recent surgeries and illnesses, Goody Lovvoll, Susan & Jack Stephanek, and Joel Havian.
– Heal with compassion the Brad Small family with the with the loss of Brad’s mother, Gloria, a Godly woman who suffered much with pancreatic cancer.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow..
in His power and grace,
Rev. Fred and Carol Schaeffer
P.S. Please open the attached photo of Fred sharing in a large Hong Kong class for English students and where he was able to share the blessings of having relationship which can lead to their eternal lives!!
P.S.S. Please remember we are a faith ministry and rely on all gifts to have outreaches to save the lost! Please visit PayPal on www.acts1family.org to share your gift. Thank you.